Overseas income loan

Looking to invest in Australia's property market with your foreign income?

If you’re looking to invest in Australia using your overseas income, we can help you whether you’re an Australian resident working overseas, or you are a non-resident looking to invest into the Australian property market.

While lending policies for overseas income earners are different and some lenders may only use 60-90% of your income, at Topway lending we are dedicated to find the best possible solution for our clients under this tough and ever-changing borrowing market.

Some lenders do require English documents when verifying your income, which means if your financial documents are written in a foreign language then you may need to look for a professional interpreter.

Talk to one of our experts to find out the most suitable lender for you.

Come talk to us today!

Get In Touch
Please be specific of the enquiry you want to submit in this Enquiry Form.
So we can return to you fast with the information you are looking for. Thank you!
Call Us